Whole Roasted Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, giblets removed
- Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan, and sprinkle desired amount of Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub inside and out. Place 3 tablespoons margarine in the chicken cavity. Arrange dollops of the remaining margarine around the chicken's exterior.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). Remove from heat, and baste with melted butter and drippings. Cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.