- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli, cut into florets of even size
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- juice from half a lemon, about 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Rainier Fiery Seasoned Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine minced garlic with olive oil and lemon juice. Add broccoli florets and toss to coat.
- Place a large piece of aluminum foil on the grill. Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on the foil.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes until tender and lightly browned (check by poking with a fork, should be fork tender). The browned bits are the best! So don't worry if you see some charring.
- Top with shaved Parmesan cheese and Rainier Fiery Seasoned Sea Salt.
- Serve immediately.