Perfectly Grilled Steak
Grilling a great steak doesn't have to be difficult. Give this super simple grilled steak recipe using our Essentials and Blackened Seasonings a try!
- 4 ea New York or Ribeye Steak About 12 ounces each
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Essentials Seasoning & Blackened Seasonings
- Rub steaks with Extra Virgin Olive oil and season with our Essentials and Blackened Seasonings. Allow to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes for maximum flavor.
- Set your grill to Medium High and let heat up.
- Place steaks on hot grill for 4 minutes per side, rotating your steak 90° every 2 minutes for better grill marks.
- Remove the steaks and place on cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice steaks against the grain and enjoy!
Medium Rare 135°, Medium 140°, Medium Well 145°