- 1 lb sirloin steak or chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tbsp Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1-2 sweet yellow onions
- 2 peppers of your choice (green, red, orange, or yellow)
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, garlic and Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub.
- Add beef or chicken strips and stir to coat, set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut onions in half lengthwise and slice into strips, cut your peppers into strips.
- In large non stick skillet over medium high heat, heat remaining tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add onions & peppers stirring for 3-4 minutes, until softened; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add beef to skillet, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until they lose their red color.
- Return onions and peppers to skillet; stir for about one minute.
- To serve, spoon a portion of the beef mixture down the center of each tortilla, top with your desired toppings , fold bottom of tortilla up over filling, fold the sides in, overlapping. Enjoy!