- 2 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Rainier Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced and quartered
- 1 Yellow Squash, Sliced
- 2 Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced into wedges
- You will also need wooden skewers soaked in water (or metal skewers)
- Cut the chicken into 1½ inch strips for skewering. In a large bowl, mix olive oil and desired amount of Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
- Add chicken and stir to evenly coat. Skewer the Chicken, Zucchini, Squash, Bell Pepper and Onion. Sprinkle Garlic & Herb Seasoning over all ingredients.
- Grease the grill and heat to medium.
- Place the chicken skewers on the hot grill and cook for 20 minutes, until juices run clear or Chicken reaches 165° turning once every 5 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over just before eating.
- Sprinkle crumbled Feta Cheese and garnish with Parsley if desired.