- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Rainier Vineyard Herb
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- You will also need wooden skewers soaked in water
- Cut the chicken into 1½ inch strips for skewering. In a large bowl, mix olive oil and desired amount of Rainier Vineyard Herb.
- Add chicken and stir to evenly coat. Skewer the chicken.
- Grease the grill and heat over medium.
- Place the chicken skewers on the hot grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, until juices run clear. Turning once during cooking. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over just before eating.