- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 small red onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place chicken, Rainier Sweet Basil Chicken Rub, and vegetable oil in gallon zip lock bag (a large bowl will work if you don't have a gallon bag). Mix everything around until every piece of chicken is coated. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.